10.1 Basic PSA References¶
- ASME RA-S-2002, “Standard for Probabilistic Risk Assessment for Nuclear Power Plant Applications”, The American Society of Mechanical Engineers, 2002.
- Roberts N. H., W. E. Vesely, D. F. Haasl, F. F. Goldberg, Fault Tree Handbook, NUREG-0492, US NRC, Washington, 1981.
- W. Vesely, J. Dugan, J. Fragola, J. Minarick, J. Railsback, Fault Tree Handbook with Aerospace Applications, National Aeronautics and Space Administration, NASA, 2002
- Regulatory Guide 1200, An Approach for Determining the Technical Adequacy of Probabilistic Risk Assessment Results for Risk-Informed Activities, US NRC, 2004.
- US NRC Regulatory Guide 1.174 “An Approach for Using Probabilistic Risk Assessment in Risk-Informed Decisions on Plant-Specific Changes to the Licensing Basis”, Revision 1, US NRC, 2002.
10.2 Difficulties with PSA¶
- Čepin M., Analysis of Truncation Limit in Probabilistic Safety Assessment, Reliability Engineering and System Safety, 2005, Vol. 87 (3), pp. 395-403.
- S. Epstein and A. Rauzy, Can we trust PRA?, Reliability Engineering & System Safety, Volume 88, Issue 3, June 2005, Pages 195-205
10.3 Novel Approaches¶
- Antoine Rauzy, New algorithms for fault trees analysis, Reliability Engineering & System Safety, Volume 40, Issue 3, 1993, Pages 203-211
- Antoine Rauzy and Yves Dutuit, Exact and truncated computations of prime implicants of coherent and non-coherent fault trees within Aralia, Reliability Engineering & System Safety, Volume 58, Issue 2, November 1997, Pages 127-144
- Poul Frederick Williams, Macha Nikolskaïa and Antoine Rauzy, Bypassing BDD construction for reliability analysis, Information Processing Letters, Volume 75, Issues 1-2, 31 July 2000, Pages 85-89
- Y. Dutuit and A. Rauzy, Approximate estimation of system reliability via fault trees, Reliability Engineering & System Safety, Volume 87, Issue 2, February 2005, Pages 163-172
- Čepin M. and B. Mavko, A Dynamic Fault Tree, Reliability Engineering and System Safety, 2002, Vol. 75, No. 1, pp. 83-91.
- Albert F. Myers and Antoine Rauzy, Assessment of redundant systems with imperfect coverage by means of binary decision diagrams, Reliability Engineering & System Safety, Volume 93, Issue 7, July 2008, Pages 1025-1035